Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jett

Friday was Jett's kindergarten registration. It was so cute, the staff at the elementary school made it so fun for the kids. Since the school mascot is a mustang it was a western theme. All the kids got a cowboy hat to wear back the first day of kindergarten, along with a little bag with a treat and a picture they colored. At the end they gave the kids a Kneaders sugar cookie (my favorite) and when I went to pick up Jett he didn't have a cookie. I went to the lady and asked for a cookie for Jett and she said she gave him one and he threw it in the garbage-without even taking a bite! I must have looked pretty sad about the cookie because she snuck me another one. Anyway can't wait for Jett to go to kindergarten, it's going to be an adventure for both of us!

3 comments:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Yah, I think they did a great job for the kids. Bryn loved it. The hat was cute, they put a lot of time into those little bags. Bryn accidently stepped on her oookie in the car.. Darn, then I didnt' get to sneak it. Oh well. A fun year ahead! YIKES!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

Shelby is so excited for kindergarten. (me too;)) It's fun that they'll be in the same grade as well. What a fun day it was. Way better than the one I went to for Race.

Melissa Monsen said...

That sounds cute! I didn't go to anything like that when Easton started Kindergarten, did you? Is that something new? That will be nice for you to have 2 kids in school next year, even if kindergarten is only 3 hours! Ha Ha!