Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

A white Easter... Gotta love Utah! We took the boys to the Easter egg hunt at the park Saturday. Trey's age group was first, it was so cute watching the little ones. We, okay I, lost Jett (big surprise). In my defense there were like 200 kids in his age group!! Anyway, our neighbor was there and helped us look for him. She found him just wandering through the crowd. I am sending him in on a rope next year little stinker. Luckily Mase is tall enough and doesn't wander off like someone else, so we didn't lose him after his age group was done! After the Easter egg hunt we went to a birthday part for my niece and the boys played with cousins. More family parties on Easter with Ty's family. I'm sure we'll be heading to the dentist after all the candy is finally gone!
Trey and Grandma Sherry(my Mom)

Easter morning

The boys and cousins (Dad's side)

The boys and cousins (Mom's side)

My favorite people


Let's color some eggs already!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter..except for loosing Jett! Haha. Both my kids are the running off type. They are not scared to explore and stray away from me. It's scary and a little nuts! But, hey, in your defense, with 200 kids there, it would be easy for anyone to get lost. I thought about going to the egg hunt, but my husband was working and I knew I'd never be able to keep track of my two little stinkers by myself! LOL! On a final note, speaking of the white Easter, doesn't it always seem like Easter has to be bad weather no matter what? I don't think it has snowed for a while till this year, but it's always cold or windy! ;( Utah for ya!

Melissa Monsen said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Too funny that Jett is always the one that runs off. Dillon always does that too.